Facilities HireKingswood Association

Visa Requirements

Every pupil who is a non UK/EU passport holder must hold a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK. Kingswood is rated as a Highly Trusted Sponsor by the Home Office and is authorised to issue confirmation of acceptance of studies (CAS) numbers to enable pupils to obtain an educational visa.

Following acceptance of a place and payment of deposit, parents from outside the EU are required to pay £10,000 which goes towards the first terms fees, before a CAS can be issued. This amount is detailed on the CAS application which can be issued in advance of the student starting at Kingswood. Parents are also required to prove that they have the rest of the years boarding fees in their bank account for 28 days. This is not required for parents who pay a full years fees in advance.

The admissions office will then issue a CAS which must be taken, with the offer letter to the visa office in your home country, along with any other supporting documentation, up to three months before the period of study.

For further information about visa requirements please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.