Facilities HireKingswood Association


The School Office sends out every term a travel arrangement form for boarders for each half term and full term holidays. Parents are requested to ensure that the forms are returned fully completed and signed in good time. Travel documents, passports and air tickets should be handed into the House staff at the start of each term. You can take a look at the term dates.