Facilities HireKingswood Association


Every Kingswood School student, whose parents live outside the UK, is required to have an adult guardian in the UK, preferably within one hour's driving distance from the School. This is a legal requirement in the UK.

A guardian may be a relative, friend of the family or guardian agency. It is essential that a guardian is appointed by parents before the student joins Kingswood School and that you give their contact details to the Admissions Department prior to the student joining the school.

Term dates and holidays are published on the School website and in the school calendar at least one year in advance. This ensures that pupils do not leave before the end of term or after the beginning of term. Parents arrange tickets for overseas flights and are responsible for passports and visas (which may be given to the House parents for safe keeping on arrival at School).

If you would like to appoint a guardian, the regulatory body is AEGIS, visit their website www.aegisuk.net to find out more.