Ways To Give
All gifts to Kingswood School, no matter how large or small, are hugely appreciated and will be directed to the area of the school you might be interested in supporting. The Kingswood275 Campaign is currently seeking gifts towards:
- The Sport & Well-Being Hub
- The 10 for 1 Bursary Fund
- Support Fund
- Area of Greatest Need
Covid-19 has placed an enormous financial strain on all independent schools and Kingswood is no exception. The Governors have established a ‘Support Fund’ to support current parents who have been particularly hard hit by the lockdown. Your gift to the Support Fund will ensure that no pupils have to leave Kingswood because of the financial challenges caused by Covid-19. Please click here to download the Support Fund gift form.
Please note that if you are a UK taxpayer then Kingswood can claim back Gift Aid on top of your gift, at no extra cost to you. If you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can claim the difference between the higher rate of tax you pay and the base rate on the total gross value of your gift (a 40% taxpayer gifting £100 will be increased to £125 by adding gift aid and ‘cost’ you £75 (£100 less [£125 x 20%]).
Gifts can be made by either:
- BACS transfer to KST Foundation Account, sort code 20 05 38 and account number 90798320
- By a cheque made out to the KST Foundation Account and posted to Graham Papenfus, Director of Development, Kingswood School, Lansdown, Bath, BA1 5RG
- For regular gifts, please contact Graham Papenfus on either 01225 734 399 or email@example.com for details of how to set this up
- By including Kingswood School in your Will and becoming a member of the 1748 Society. Please contact Graham for more details on how to become a member.